Please or Register to create posts and topics.

42 2 tone camo

I am finally out from my messy period (many of you already knew)...so back on track with some fresh entries.

Also a new "set" just to refresh the mood of my photos...

here we go with this M42 heer EF 66 with tan base and green sprayed.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Let me be the first to say - a lovely camo helmet Andrea!  Well used prior to getting the camo job.  Good color combo.  Pictures are impressive as well.  Nicely done!

Cheers, Terry

And let me be the first to say that I am loving the new “set”  it’s pretty sick and steps up your photo game that didn’t need stepping up in the first place.  The well defined lines on this Camo are really cool.  Also has a “mean” look to it  but who knows maybe Obergefreiter Potzel (or Porzel) was a nice guy.

Z

PS For those who don’t know. Andreas “messy” period means he was living in a barn with sheep and pigs….  sleeping on hay and eating from the same “trough” as them. No one really knows why he did it.

Really lovely piece. 👍 Helmets with any character are getting extremely difficult to track down for the right price now......or is it me looking in the wrong places 🤣

Wow - what a helmet! You always seem to find some of the best helmets out there.

Loving this one, including the photography. Nice grouping at the end too.

I know what you mean about 'messy period' - i myself have been through the same and it sucks.

nick

Quote from Paddyd00 on October 8, 2021, 10:19 am

PS For those who don’t know. Andreas “messy” period means he was living in a barn with sheep and pigs….  sleeping on hay and eating from the same “trough” as them. No one really knows why he did it.

You may don't know..but that would be my dream Z ! ...and i still wouldn't be able to understand why i would do it.

Thanks for the nice comment Gents.

Yes Terry it saw some action. Gefreiter Potzel must have had not an easy life

"One looker" from the first pic.

Perfect balance & wear. I love it !!

Thanks, D

Quote from Paddyd00 on October 8, 2021, 10:19 am

And let me be the first to say that I am loving the new “set”  it’s pretty sick

Z

Glad you noticed and said so. Fine man ..Lol