Please or Register to create posts and topics.

EF DD polizei

Late 1943 produce, bordered "ET". 66 the size

TIWO Heilderberg strap one of those considered scarce among the scarce makers.

I just realized i missed to share it here. Last pic with a SE 40 64 for fun to see the differences of the paints.

Thanks for looking

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Great looking M42 (and M40!) Police helmet Andrea.  As are all of your helmets.  You have impeccable taste.

Just a random thought, and this may have been discussed before someplace.......why do we never see M35 or M40 models of Police helmets made by EF??

Cheers,

Terry

One of the nicer examples of an EF I have seen. I used to see them often years ago, but rarely in this clean condition. It's got everything !!

Thanks, D

Terry

Not sure it was  discussed ever somewhere .. but if i am not wrong just few M40 EF examples have been encountered with the unbordered M&B eagle applied on.

As well as for the SS production also those issued to the Polizei were regulated by contracts, right ?  So basically EF became the (biggest ?) supplier for the Polizei only by 1942.

Thanks for the kind comments Terry and David.

Quote from sysyphus on March 29, 2021, 2:59 pm

Terry

Not sure it was  discussed ever somewhere .. but if i am not wrong just few M40 EF examples have been encountered with the unbordered M&B eagle applied on.

As well as for the SS production also those issued to the Polizei were regulated by contracts, right ?  So basically EF became the (biggest ?) supplier for the Polizei only by 1942.

Thanks for the kind comments Terry and David.

I agree probably no EF M35 exist. Never seen them. Top example.

Missed this Andrea..lovely helmet and great photos. That date stamp in the liner band is really well struck.