Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Et m35 police decal

Hello guys,

thinking about buying et m35 police helmet but what do you think of this decal? Cant find a similar one.

thanks

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Would be good to se the whole helmet.

Anyway no problem with this toned polizei eagle

Thanks for your quick response. The helmet is on a dealer site and dont want to make anyone uncomfortable by posting pics directly from there site. I thought the wings looked funny,so i asked the guys with more experience.

1. thanks sysyphus

Quote from krisvdw on September 9, 2021, 6:37 am

Thanks for your quick response. The helmet is on a dealer site and dont want to make anyone uncomfortable by posting pics directly from there site. I thought the wings looked funny,so i asked the guys with more experience.

1. thanks sysyphus

Hello Kris , making dealers uncomfortable is not something we have a problem with here and a good dealer will have no problem having his helmet discussed.

So please next time share the whole helmet as it actually mandatory , it's the only way to give a complete and accurate assessment.

Ok, sorry did not no that. Last time i posted pics directly from dealer site i had some comments.. Will do beter job next time.

i bought the helmet, will make beter pics when it arrives.

Uploaded files:

Very interesting carrying "D Ring". Wonder how it is attached to the liner band.

Quote from krisvdw on September 9, 2021, 9:05 pm

Ok, sorry did not no that. Last time i posted pics directly from dealer site i had some comments.. Will do beter job next time.

i bought the helmet, will make beter pics when it arrives.

Not here and not on any serious forum like GHW2 or Wehrmacht awards , posting dealer photos is all part of the process.

Looks all round good to me. It is the typical ET style decal which you find on my Polizei decals page.

Thanks,i looked at the decals on your site,also in Jan’s book before my question here . Everything looks  good but i noticed that the wings are different. For the sake of education,Is there an explanation for this difference in shape?
From the neck were the wings go up, on one side the wing is thicker,different shape.

Not sure what you mean Kris ? Sometimes thicker print or shifted print can produce some small differences.

I marked the added foto. Al the decals i have seen in books and here on the site look the same,making it easier to recognize. This one has two different arches,a thick thin one(marked by red arrow) and the thicker one on the right.

Uploaded files: