Please or Register to create posts and topics.

M-17 ET64 HELMET

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are well. After a while I have returned to welcome a friend of steel in my showcase, I was going through my head to find an M16 or M 17 of the First War in "decent" conditions and I found I like this M17 et64 because it has a lot of original paint and interior dl and its 3 pads are in place, as always I would like you to give me your opinions and if this helmet is not in the right place (FIRST WAR) let me know moderators, thanks!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Quote from Christianbtk on April 6, 2022, 6:06 pm

I add some more photos of the helmet, thanks!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Looks like a nice M16 (with 1917 liner band) to me. Looks like it possibly had a white wash on it at one point in time.

I am not very knowledgeable on the WW1 helmet subject but I like what I see , nice M17. I added one with camo 2 months ago to my collection although I do not really collect WW1 helmets.

Quote from MAP on April 10, 2022, 4:58 am

Looks like a nice M16 (with 1917 liner band) to me. Looks like it possibly had a white wash on it at one point in time.

Thanks Map!I was thinking about the whitewax too, it can be seen at various points but I am not an expert to confirm it... Thanks for taking a look, regards.

Quote from schwerpunkt73 on April 10, 2022, 10:21 am

I am not very knowledgeable on the WW1 helmet subject but I like what I see , nice M17. I added one with camo 2 months ago to my collection although I do not really collect WW1 helmets.

Thanks Frank! I'm not thinking of collecting World War I helmets either but I specifically like this model and I wanted to have one hehe, in the end it's like he was the "grandfather" of the others hehe, I like the  mimikri camouflage ones (or something like that ) like yours too, and every time it costs more to find them, thanks for your opinion Frank. A greeting from Spain.

Nice ET with a good looking liner; the string is of course WW2.

Thanks Sysyphus!Greetings