Please or Register to create posts and topics.

M35 DD for your consideration

Hi chaps. Looking for your thoughts on this m35 in terms of originality. Its Q68 lot 3331... Thanks

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Looks like a nice early Q with carabiner chin strap. Big Foot looks ok to me. Decal photo isn't too clear however.

Single band aluminum liner looks good too.

Is there a dome stamp?

Agreed. That's a nice early one.

Thanks for the replies. Seller says no dome stamp but otherwise it looks ok?

These photos aren't the best , I prefer full profile photos of both sides , full liner photo.

Looks like the seller shot them in a too small space like a toilet 🙂

But helmet looks all good from what I can see , nice early rollerbuckle strap as well.

Just make sure the seller really owns the helmet if it is for sale on a second hand website for example. I say this because I see a watermark was removed.

Quote from schwerpunkt73 on January 4, 2021, 7:08 pm

These photos aren't the best , I prefer full profile photos of both sides , full liner photo.

But helmet looks all good from what I can see , nice early rollerbuckle strap as well.

Just make sure the seller really owns the helmet if it is for sale on a second hand website for example. I say this because I see a watermark was removed.

Good advice Frank.

There's a lot of crooks out there

Quote from schwerpunkt73 on January 4, 2021, 7:08 pm

Maybe he lives in the Toilet Frank and hes trying to better himself and get a place of his own.  So ... Hes selling his sole possession ... a DD Heer.

Geez some people are so insensitive

Z

Guys, he's actually a dealer so everything OK in terms of ownership. Granted the pictures aren't very good, but if it looks like a good one I'm going to go for it...

Seems the general consensus above is thats it’s good but the pictures aren’t that great and sometimes that’s a sign of some shady dealings. So if you were going to drop 2K on a helmet most on this forum would ask him/her for more photos. I know I would. I also ask for photos of the pins sometimes so I don’t go through the whole song and dance of a return if it turns out it’s messed with but that’s just me.
Z

Party shield def good. The Bigfoot decal is probably fine too just a tad blurry is all.
Z