Please or Register to create posts and topics.

M35 DD SS ET64, lot # 4404

A nice solid ex winter ET64 M35 DD SS. Not much more to say. The pictures should tell the rest of the story.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

A dream helmet for most. An example I never was fortunate to own. You should be proud of this one. Textbook ET with an attractive overall wear.

Now with that being said...put your blade in the scabbard correctly !!

Thanks, D

Quote from David C. on August 31, 2021, 9:11 am

Now with that being said...put your blade in the scabbard correctly !!

Thanks, D

不不不

Very nice. I love this. more than any minty one honestly.

Congratulations once again Michael! That's a keeper.

Super nice textbook DD SS Michael , no problem saying it in every forum

Thanks Gents. Yeah put it up on a few forums. LoL

I see David noticed my "temporary" Faux Pas. My first attempt at a photo had the blade out of the scabbard and then accidentally put it in backwards for the next photo. Was hoping no one would notice! LoL. BTW..thanks for your and Andrea initial second opinion on this too.

It's growing more and more on me. In hand it doesn't look as worn. The bright sun shows every flaw that is not really visible under normal light. It also fits in well condition wise with my other M35's. All in superior condition but with honest wear.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hi!

A great helmet on a great collection!

Congrats!

RZM

Quote from RZM57 on August 31, 2021, 6:59 pm

Hi!

A great helmet on a great collection!

Congrats!

RZM

Thanks. While I have a few more nice DD M35's than what is in the photo, this SS was the missing link and now completes the "Fab 5" set.

Spectacular helmet Map, congratulations, I would love to have it in my showcase haha.

Quote from MAP on August 31, 2021, 2:51 pm

Thanks Gents. Yeah put it up on a few forums. LoL

I see David noticed my "temporary" Faux Pas. My first attempt at a photo had the blade out of the scabbard and then accidentally put it in backwards for the next photo. Was hoping no one would notice! LoL. BTW..thanks for your and Andrea initial second opinion on this too.

It's growing more and more on me. In hand it doesn't look as worn. The bright sun shows every flaw that is not really visible under normal light. It also fits in well condition wise with my other M35's. All in superior condition but with honest wear.

A Beautiful parade of M35's Michael !