Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Perfect Pair

Hey Guys,

I’ve been a little AWOL lately and for no other reason than I’ve been out enjoying life during some incredible Aussie weather in a Covid-free environment.

These are just a couple of pictures of what’s keeping me off the forums . . . and I mean no disrespect. . . I’m not missing the keyboard much at all.

I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoy the New Year!

Michael

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Can completely understand you , I have barely left the vicinity of my house since March 16th 2020.

It's starting to get to me , looking forward to spring and enjoying the garden.

Great equipement , nice photos too , enjoy it Michael.

Beautiful "Big Boy toys" !!

Like you, I have been hanging outside for many weeks now with projects of my own. Florida weather is paradise this time of year.

Your photography is brilliant. Don't think these pics can be any clearer. Really nice work

Thanks, D

Quote from David C. on January 17, 2021, 7:35 pm

Beautiful "Big Boy toys" !!

+1

Well done Michael. AU seems to be fine and very controlled for that damned virus.

Neat pictures and wonderful vehicles, perfect is appropriate.

thank for sharing them.

That looks so much fun.
In lockdown in the UK, all i can do is cycle... every day...

It's all that is keeping my sane at the moment.

nick

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

I have found these two "little legends" to be the perfect cure for Covid-blues.

As a few of you know, I got the Jeep 2 days before Sydney went into Stage 4 Lockdown in March 2K20 . . . I worked on it for an extended period while I couldn't go anywhere and it was excellent to learn a few mechanical skills along the way.

Then, out of the blue, I had the opportunity to exchange a lovely Published Unissued Knights Cross for exactly the same vale as the Harley, and it's pulled on my heartstrings more than the RK ever did or could.

I love these machines . . . agricultural in their build, yet packed with history and they provide smooch joy to people who look at them.

Heres a couple of period photos which I really love, plus a funny cartoon a mate sent me!

Michael

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

You have a lovely pair mate! 😁 they look mint! Congratulations.

kyle 👍🏼