Please or Register to create posts and topics.

"NSKK Soldbuch / Dienstbuch" (Speer / Todt / Luftwaffe)

Hi Friends!

Like some of you know, I really love the paid book (Soldbuch / Dienstbuch) from NSKK unit!

I collect papers from several NKK unit (Speer / Todt and Luftwaffe) and also Foreign Volunteer in NSKK unit (French / Dutch, Flemisch, Wallon, etc...).

So I created this post for show all my papers about those unit!

Hope you appreciate it like me!

Hope this post is no a problem with the "Helmet Collection" of this forum!

RZM

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

So for start!

I show you my favoris from a NSKK officer!

He rank was "NSKK-HauptSturmFührer"and he served in several unit like OT, NSKK Transportgruppe Todt and TransportKorps Speer.

Well decorated with:
-Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer
-Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse
-Medaille Winterschlacht im Osten
-Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse
And he touch a rare "ERMA MP 35" which was produced just 10.000 x

Uploaded files:

Quote from RZM57 on December 9, 2020, 7:10 pm

Hi Friends!

Like some of you know, I really love the paid book (Soldbuch / Dienstbuch) from NSKK unit!

I collect papers from several NKK unit (Speer / Todt and Luftwaffe) and also Foreign Volunteer in NSKK unit (French / Dutch, Flemisch, Wallon, etc...).

So I created this post for show all my papers about those unit!

Hope you appreciate it like me!

Hope this post is no a problem with the "Helmet Collection" of this forum!

RZM

No RZM. You posted this in the perfect place :). I don’t know too much about Soldbuchs or Third Reich documents. But they Defintely make great additions to ones collection. Interesting designs on this gentlemen’s collar. Have not seen them before. Thanks for sharing

Z

Thanks for your message!

Happy I can continue this post!

I have a lot of this papers from several NSKK unit to show!

RZM

There was a time when i started collecting docs such as Soldbuchs and Wehrpass then i left because i felt i couldn't do too many things. One thing about them that i really liked is reading and translate all the information featured; it takes a lot of time but you also learn a lot about history.... the less known history by simply looking at where, when and what happened to that soldier; like a chain reaction.

Some forums have a lot of people completely devoted to this side of collecting and they have a incredible amount of knowledge in history, battles, regiments and so on.

I like a lot to see post like this as well. Much appreciated.

Thanks sysyphus for your message!

I also what I like with the docs collection!

Do some research about the guys, familly and what he became...thanks that I have help to familly about the history of parents!

A Dutch and Wallon familly!

RZM

For continue a second NSKK paper!

Of a NSKK-Sturmann who became NSKK-Obersturmann in 1944 who served in NSKK Transportgruppe Todt and NSKK Transportbrigad Speer.
He served in France (OBL Cherbourg and St-Omer) in 1941 to 1942, and were send in 1944 to Italy (Verona).
Two Feldpost in the SB!
First 24631 = (10.2.1943-23.8.1943) Kraftwagen-Transport-Staffel 5 NSKK (Todt) West,
Second 08324 = (1.8.1943-23.3.1944) 25. Kompanie NSKK-Brigade Speer Kraftwagen-Abschnitt Süd.

Uploaded files:

Nice NSKK documents, congrats!

I'm a Soldbuch and Wehrpass collector too, not only a helmet collector 😉

NSKK are quite scarce to find, both are in very nice conditions

Well done!

Cheers,

Marco

Must have missed this topic , NSKK always an interesting branch.

I had an NSKK veteran living across the street from me. I only knew it when I received his death notice. He was proud of it as it was clearly mentioned on his notice.

Love these. Only have a few myself. So much information in these books.