Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Some useful options

Welcome to the German Helmet Vault community.

I will share some insights on the options we have available for our little platform. The bar at the top will show you all options.

1.  Profile : Here you can edit your profile (add a photo or a short bio about yourself) , what I find useful is that you can also see your posting history (only posts however).
  2.  Subscriptions : If you so wish you can be notified about new posts and/or topics , in that case tick any one of the available options. The option that is ticked is the manual option. This means that you can select when you are in a forum category the option to subscribe. (see photo how to manually subscribe)
  3.  Activity : Another way how to keep track of new posts and topics is by checking the Activity page.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hello Frank

I really like this forum but I am trying to figure out one thing.  I know what to click on to go to the "last post" on a topic but is there a way to go to the "last UNREAD post" on a topic?  When you go to the last post you don't know if you have missed other posts unless you scroll up.  Other forums have this option to go to last unread post.  Is that function here and I just can't find it?  Thanks!

Terry

Good question Terry , I need to check this 🙂

Hi how do I post a picture I only use a phone so I cant see how to do it...not good with modern tec.

Quote from waffenjohn on August 18, 2020, 9:31 pm

Hi how do I post a picture I only use a phone so I cant see how to do it...not good with modern tec.

You found it I see 😉