Apart from bookmarking this site , becoming a member of an online collector community is highly recommended. I advise you to register at the German Helmet Vault community where you can correspond directly with myself and other collectors. It’s free to join.
Below a list of other forums I am a member of with their benefits and drawbacks.
- There is a membership fee in order to upload photos. You can see and read topics without paying the fee.
- Up to date forum software , uploading is a breeze.
- Not sponsored by dealers.
- Active helmets forum with a good mix of top shelf and lower grade helmets.
- Decent for sale section.
- You can choose to pay for membership (not mandatory) , it costs 35 USD per year.
- Old software which makes uploading photos slow
- The helmet forum is an active one with a nice mix of helmets from top shelf to relic condition helmets. Also the for sale section is very good.
Dutch speaking collectors can find me on the Lowlands Militaria forum.
LINKS TO MILITARIA AND MILITARY HISTORY WEBSITES , CLICK THE IMAGES TO GO THERE
Forestry of the Third Reich
An interesting website of a lesser known subject.